For my next burger adventure I went to this bar and lounge a few blocks from home called Alibi. This place is located off of N Interstate Ave and can’t be missed with it’s extremely larger and bright sign out front. When I went inside the place it had a Hawaiian theme to it, with small tiki’s and lays all over. The lighting was dim and the seats were all red leather. When I sat down I was handed a menu that was also Hawaiian themed. The menu had a variety of Hawaiian dishes to top off the theme they had going. The menu was extremely easy to read and was very specific about what the dishes came with. As I sat gazing over the menu I could hear people singing karaoke and having a good time. I found the perfect thing to try the Kaula Pork Burger. This burger looked and sounded so delicious I had to place my order.

                When my order arrived it smelled so good I was ready to dig in as soon as the server placed it in front of my big brown eyes. This burger was so delicious with the patty smothered with Kaula pulled pork on top. It was like biting in to heaven as the Kalua Pork just melted with every bite. The entire burger was two larger buns covered with mayo and BBQ sauce. Inside was green leaf lettuce, tomatoes, the beef patty and the Kalua pork topped with cheddar cheese. I got a side of fries which were nicely cooked to a good crisp and lightly salted.  This burger hit the spot with the Hawaiian theme this bar had.

No comments:

Post a Comment