BURGERVILLE

I have been to this Burgerville many many times and my last visit has me scratching my head at just how poorly ran this chain fast food location can be.  Here it is a place that specializes on local this and local that, but they don’t know how to treat local people or have prices to fit the local pocket book. The location I tried out for this particular blog was the one located on MLK. This is a very very popular location because it’s next to the Lloyd center (biggest mall in Oregon) and the Moda Center (NBA Blazers basketball stadium). 

Anyway, I stopped in because I was in the area and could use a little lunch.  The place was fairly busy but I noticed the people working were completely flustered. Being that it was such a warm day I noticed they had a lot of orders of milkshakes and they were having problems getting on the same page on what people wanted. I ordered my Tillamook cheese burger with a side of fries and a drink and it cost about as much as it would cost to eat at a real restaurant. I try brushing that off, until I noticed that it was taking real restaurant time for me to get my food. I waited 20 minutes, before getting my meal. Once I got my food, I go to sit down and the whole place is a mess. It must had been some time since the last employees can out and wiped down some of the tables. So I find the least messy spot and try to enjoy my meal. 

Now if you have read any of my blogs prior to this one you know I’m an easy to please burger guy. Not in this case, this burger and fries were horrible. I go to take bite and the sandwich is just over run by mayo and ketchup. Let alone there’s a thin piece of lettuce there for color I guess because u couldn’t taste it being that thin. It was just sloppy. Also the fries were about as mushy and greasy as a fry could possible get. The whole experience made me feel I had wasted my money. So on the burger rating I gave Burgerville a 1.5 out of 5. Thanks for the Dr. Pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment