Whataburger



So over the weekend I went out of town to Austin, Texas. While in Austin, I got a chance to stop by a very popular burger place called Whataburger. Now this place is somewhat of a fast food joint, but the burgers are to die for. The company's core products include the "Whataburger", the "Whataburger Jr.", the "Justaburger", the "Whatacatch" (fish sandwich), the "Whatachick'n" (chicken), and the "Whatataco" (taco). The company also has a breakfast menu. Also to add the cherry on top, Whataburger also produces their ketchup, which is very popular, and also sold and every chain.
 

When approaching the white and orange stripped building I didn’t know what to expect. The line was out the door so I knew I was in for some sort of treat. I step in the building, which is nothing special; everything is setup like your typical fast food joint. I begin to glance over the menu and notice all the cool option Whataburger had to offer. Seemed like Whataburger took on a big sandwich menu in order to have a little bit of everything, so that people would have options.While placing my order, I also noticed how friendly the workers were and how they took pride in their customer service. So I order the bacon cheese burger; this seems to be always my go to when first trying a new place. Personally, I believe if you call yourself a burger joint there should be no way to screwing that one up. I also order a side of fries and make sure I could give the Whataburger ketchup a try.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment