Killer Burger


Everyone across town has been raging about the new place called Killer Burger. Killer Burger hasn’t even been around for long and it’s already known as one of the best, if not the best burger spot in Portland, Oregon.  So I stop by there Sandy location to see what the hype is about.



So walking into the burger joint, I noticed its rustic look; the place isn’t designed heavily but made comfortable enough to enjoy a quick bite to eat. In other words, this place is banking on its burgers not its look. I grab a menu and take a glance. There are many different styles of burgers, Killer burgers insane killer toppings top my list for over the top-topping burgers. Every burger they have comes with bacon and fries, and the rest is just magic. So order the famous Peanut Butter Pickle Burger and some of their fries. 



It wasn’t long before my order was up and I was staring face to face with my little peanut butter buddle of joy. The burger had a great body and it looked clean. I bite into it and it was perfect. The peanut butter gives it the perfect amount of sweet, while the pickle and bacon give you a salty flavor. This burger is a must try. I try some of the fry which are hot, golden and crispy, and they are good but nothing too exciting. The burger is where all the action is. For my Killer Burger rating, I’m going to have to give this place 5 out of 5. It tops my list so far as the best burger in Portland, Oregon right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment