Roake's








    

When you think of an old school milkshake and burger diner in Portland, this is the type of place you might invasion. Rake’s is basically your cheesy, beefy, greasy burger joint, with really good classic burgers. Though located in the middle of nowhere, I believe this place is one of the better classic burgers in Portland.
 
During my visit I ordered their Nordious Maximus with a side of fries. If the name “Nordious Maximus” does hint size, when you see the burger it will blow your mind.  The Maximus is a quarter pound patty, topped with cheddar cheese, fried egg, ham, and BACON. Open eating it you’ll notice this burger is build perfectly and doesn’t lack flavor. My sides of fries were very crispy, salty, and fresh but due to the burgers size I didn’t eat much.



 
Overall, Id gives Roake’s 4 star out of five. Everything about that place was wonderful and the food is good.  The One thing I’d say this place could work on would be their location. Off of Columbia High way, it would take a lot of time explaining to someone on how to get there, because there nothing else around it. But besides that this place is a go. 



No comments:

Post a Comment