Five Guys Burgers



On this adventure, I take my self to a well known burger joint that just recently found its way to Portland “Five Guys Burgers.” Rating this place was a little hard due to their customizable options. Unlike other places where you order off the menu, Five Guys has you order from their huge list of assorted toppings. In this particular situation and since I would be writing about five guys afterword I chose to have them through everything on it. With Five guys huge list of toppings it was no surprise the burger came out looking a lot bigger than your average cheese burger. 

At first bite, you could taste all the flavors just flowing through your pallet putting you in burger heaven, or for at least a second it took me there. After that second, I began to notice how sloppy the burger was getting due to the fact the bun had problems holding it together. But I still enjoyed it. The best burger in town it is not, but still a solid one. Though a little pricey I could see myself enjoying this place a few more times in the future. But next time I’ll do what everyone else does and get something more fitting for me, instead of throwing everything they had on it.









 



No comments:

Post a Comment